導遊領隊人員 » 外語導遊(英語) » 歷屆題庫 » 108年 » 英文
1. Do you think health
is necessary when you travel?
is the office that represents your country to a foreign government.
3. Flying in
class can be crowded and hot.
4. Before you leave the bus, be sure to take all of your
5. First class passengers can enjoy
6. Some airlines might give you toothpaste and other personal
when you took a long flight in the past.
7. Be sure to turn off your electronic
for takeoff and landing.
is an electronic fire alarm that is sensitive to smoke.
9. Let’s go shopping at the Hilton hotel
10. We need to buy a
for our daughter.
11. What an expensive concert. The
12. I can’t remember the taxi company’s phone number. You’d better look in the
13. It’s faster and less expensive to take the ＿＿＿ from the airport to the hotel.
14. It is ＿＿＿ to leave a tip for your maid.
15. Can I please have a ＿＿＿ for my purchase?
16. The service was terrible at the restaurant, so we didn’t leave a ＿＿＿.
17. For my
, I will have the T-bone steak, please.
18. After taking in the rock formations of the Northeast Coast, it’s time to head to the
gold mining town of Jinguashi.
19. Our next stop is to Jiufen to enjoy the hillside town’s famous cuisine and laid back
20. At Juming Museum, you may see many
of Taiwanese sculptor Ju Ming.
21. Taiping Mountain is home to a rare
forest and a rich animal and plant ecology.
22. The Formosan landlocked salmon is Taiwan’s national
23. Wuling Farm is a must-see
with attractions of spring cherry blossoms and autumn maples.
24. An earthly
awaits you in the alpine forests of Shei-Pa National Park.
25. Sorry for the inconvenience of the tap dripping in the room;
will be by shortly to fix the problem.
26. If you want to find the cheapest airline tickets,
can usually be found online for best fares.
27. When you arrive at the destination airport, you must go through
for a routine inspection.
(A)the arrival lounge
(B)the check-in desk
(C)the arrival desk
28. Taiwan, also known as Formosa, and mainland China
the Taiwan Strait.
(A)are symbolized by
(B)are separated by
(C)are identified by
(D)are abandoned from
29. Visitors sometimes experience earthquakes during their stay in Taiwan and may
from power cuts and hampered transportation and communications.
30. Many tourists
relaxing activities by participating in outdoor sports such as diving, cycling, and hiking.
(A)take visit of
(B)take advantage of
(C)make use of
(D)take notice of
31. In Taiwan, there are many extinct or
volcanoes, which provide hot water for Taiwan’s health-promoting hot springs.
32. Through holding many festivals and exhibitions, the government
promoting Taiwanese traditional crafts and performing arts.
(A)is deducted to
(B)is dedicated to
(C)is deformed to
(D)is degraded to
33. On the MRT of Taiwan, visitors carrying bicycles can get on and off the train only at
34. Launched in 2017, a new government sponsored TV station provides a variety of
programming on folk music, dance, handicraft, and so on.
35. Oyster omelets
eggs, oysters, and vegetables and are eaten with special sauce. Sometimes, oysters are replaced with shrimp or squid.
(A)are made up of
(B)are made from
(C)are made for
(D)are made into
36. Unlike western-style ice cream, shaved ice is a distinctive Taiwanese dessert. People enjoy ice
fruit or other tasty toppings.
37. Taiwan is home to several
bird species such as the Taiwan Blue Magpie, which can only be seen in Taiwan. Fortunate tourists may encounter these eye-catching birds.
38. Confucius was a great
and teacher in ancient China. Today, Confucian temples are seen in Taiwan in honor of this great mentor.
39. In addition to native festivals, Taiwan hosts many modern cultural festivals as well. The Taiwan International Festival of the Art and Spring Scream is one of the
40. The statue of divinity, dancing lions and dragons, performing teams, and exploding firecrackers all form a big part of religious
processions in Taiwan.
41. During Chinese New Year, houses
fresh flowers, Spring Festival Couplets and traditional lucky knots.
(A)are garnished for
(B)are ornamenting with
(C)are embellished for
(D)are decorated with
42. To celebrate traditional festivals, various activities are held in streets and in temples. Firecrackers are
and people go out to enjoy the folk performances.
43. Visitors love to experience the Lantern Festival in Taipei. Organizers use modern
to provide an exciting light display in addition to hanging elaborate traditional lanterns.
44. A crazy Lantern Festival takes place in Yanshui. Rockets and fireworks are aimed at the crowds and explode around them.
must wear a helmet and protective clothing to prevent injury.
45. Some people think it is
, but many people believe that the doors of the underworld open once a year during Chinese Ghost Month.
46. We found your spectacles, but they are at the
(D)lost and found
47. Never make jokes about bombing, terrorism, smuggling, etc., as policemen of the airport are required to take all
of strangers at the airport and do not leave your personal items unattended.
49. Although giving gifts is quite popular in Taiwan, it is rude to bring
gifts such as a clock, umbrella, shoes, and so on.
50. At wedding
, guests bless the newlyweds by giving them red envelopes filled with money.
51. Please put your suitcase
. The baggage allowance for economy class is 20 kilos. Overweight baggage will incur an additional fee.
(A)on the trail
(B)on the track
(C)on the weight
(D)on the scale
52. For some passengers, browsing the duty-free
during the flight is a highlight of the journey.
53. When a passenger’s
exceeds a certain amount at the airport, he or she may receive a significant discount or bonus gift.
54. After leaving the aircraft, follow signs for arrivals and go through
. You must follow the correct signs and show all your travel documents.
(B)baggage claim area
(C)lost and found counter
55. If you want to
your traveler’s checks, you must pay a handling charge. We charge a 2% commission on each traveler’s check.
is a venue to where travelers can relax. Accordingly, they emphasize recreational amenities such as saunas, swimming pools, etc.
(B)A youth hostel
(C)An apartment hotel
(D)A resort hotel
57. In Taiwan, guests of the hotel cannot drink the
water. The hotel usually provides two complimentary bottles of water instead.
58. If you need dry-cleaning service, please leave your clothing items in the laundry bag and fill out
located in your room.
59. To meet customers’
and to improve the quality of the meals, a restaurant must obtain feedback from its patrons.
60. Meals from fast food restaurants may be the easiest and cheapest
for a traveler.
61. Stinky tofu is a distinctive snack in the night market. The tofu is left in
milk and some ingredients for months, making it pungent and tasty.
62. The communists strategically targeted Kinmen during their military operations. Since the
of the conflict over two decades ago, many people have visited the island, which boasts famous specialties and souvenirs.
63. Shilin Official Residence, which is surrounded by a vibrant, ecological garden, was
the home of the former president, Chiang Kai-Shek.
64. The Penghu Islands are full of surprises and local tales. Legend has it that the mark of a
on the peak of Wan-an Island is evidence that a fairy once visited this land.
65. Brilliant sunshine, strong wind, and sapphire oceans create an ideal environment for a variety of water activities, except
66. Taroko National Park is a well-known natural attraction. We will drive along the gorge road to enjoy the breathtaking beauty of this
67. Many people enjoy the Flower Festival at Yangmingshan National Park. During the festival, an incredible variety of elegant flowers
throughout the well-kept grounds.
68. I love the roll-neck sweater in blue, but I don’t know what my size is. Could you please take my
is a common affliction that sometimes strikes tourists a few days after their arrival in an unfamiliar country.
70. Although you are afraid of
and taking medicine, don’t make any excuses when you are sick.