中華郵政 » 專業職(二)外勤 » 模擬題庫 » 英文
1. When an athlete won an event in the Olympic Games, musicians played the national anthem of his country and his national flag [____].
2. Joyce [____] Walter if she had made a different choice three years ago.
(B)could be marrying
(C)could have married
(D)could be married
3. A: Can you point out the location of our hotel in this map?B: [____]
(A)Of course. It’s NT$5.
(B)Of course. It’s right here.
(C)The hotel is on the right side of the street.
(D)Yes. That will be fine.
4. My bookshelves were destroyed in the flood. I need to find a [____] to fix them.
5. All his family members attended the [____] because they wanted to congratulate him on obtaining a college diploma in person.
6. Millions of people are expected to [____] in the 2010 Taipei International Flora Expo.
7. If I [____] a bird, I would fly anywhere I want.
8. Public [____] to voting is a problem in many democratic countries with low turnouts in elections.
9. Jason's boss is very [____] with the quality of his work.
10. Former Japanese F2 racer Takayuki Ueda has opened the Taki Racing School on the outskirts of Bangkok. The school students [____] aged over 16 years, even if they do not have a driver’s license.
11. I ride the bicycle to the office every day. I save money _____ gas.
12. A: You speak very good English.B: _____
(A)I feel ashamed.
(B)Thank you for your compliment.
(C)No, please don’t say so.
(D)Please say that again.
13. People all consider [____] wise to start to learn a foreign language at an early age.
14. [____] you eat every day has a profound and everlasting impact on your health.
15. A bargain hunter must have patience, and above all, [____] recognize the worth of something when he or she sees it.
(C)be able to
(D)be capable of
16. Mandarin is widely [____] in the world, and you can find Chinese food restaurants in many big cities.
17. The building collapsed, and only one person buried underground could _____ survive the catastrophic earthquake.
18. Can you remind me _____ Ann tomorrow?
(C)to be calling
19. The corporation began sponsoring charity events so that its public image [____].
(A)would be enhanced
(B)has been enhancing
(C)had to enhance
20. There are different kinds of restaurants along the street,_____ from haute cuisine in five-star hotels to inexpensive stands selling traditional Taiwanese food.
21. The professor asked his students to finish the report in one month. Tomorrow will be the _____.
22. Being a housewife, I have to [____] breakfast and then [____] the dishes every day.
23. A:Have you decided where you're going on holiday this year?B:[____]
(A)Warm and sunny every day.
(B)I know where you can book your ticket.
(C)Not yet. I'll have to contact my travel agent first.
(D)No way! I'm going abroad this year.
24. Tom made an [____] to his boss for being late to office.
25. He looks [____] he were very exhausted from work.
26. A:What color of dress should I choose for the ceremony?B:_____________
(A)Should we meet each other?
(B)I guess so.
(C)Could I order it online?
(D)I think you will look better in pink.
27. We need to buy some new _____ for redecorating our villa.
28. The plane leaving for Tokyo from Hong Kong will [____] at seven p.m..
29. The [____] consists of the usual march-past by the military and some interesting displays by the marching girls, martial arts clubs and dragon dancers.
30. There is a clear [____] that the defendant committed the murder of the rich old man.
31. We are not happy _____ the result.
32. This restaurant makes good sandwiches. They will even _____ your bread for free.
33. I am so hungry. The noodles look _____ to me.
34. The most important [____] in this cake are flour, eggs, sugar, and butter.
35. A: [_____]B: Yes, the one next door is.
(A)What do think about the decoration?
(B)Do you like any outdoor activity?
(C)Do you know why the door is open?
(D)Do you know if there is any house for sale in this area?
36. It is reported that there’s [____] tension between the refugees and the local population in Pakistan.
37. The company [____] a 46% rise in earnings per share in the final quarter of 2007.
38. To keep the glass clean, you need to wipe your mouth with the [____] before drinking the wine.
39. The National Palace Museum will continue to cooperate with Beijing's Palace Museum [____] will not loan artifacts to China.
40. A:“Hello. Could you put me through to Philip from the Sales Department, please?”B:[____]
(A)Sorry. Maybe I said it wrong.
(B)Sorry. He’s not available right now. Can I take a message?
(C)Okay. I will see you at eight.
(D)Well, not exactly.
41. The flight to Chicago has been [____] due to heavy snow.
42. Watch your manners. You are not supposed to be so [____].
43. The Jade Mountain [____] with snow in winter.
44. Joy, you must get this letter [____] right away.
45. A: “How would you like your steak to be cooked?”B:[____]
(B)Oh! I would like to order a drink.
(D)Yes, but I want to try something else.
46. Taichung City is home to a little more than 700 thousand residents with 64% of the [____] employed.
47. In my opinion, his suggestion is [_____].
48. The post office issues [____] stamps for special events only.
49. For safety’s sake, it is essential to remain in our seats and _____ our seat belts before an airplane takes off.
50. In the past, high school students were not allowed [____] their hair.